kepalabergetaronline.com is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance page outlines our procedures for dealing with copyright infringement and how to report a copyright violation.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on kepalabergetaronline.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information regarding the location of the infringing material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
2. Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send the DMCA notice to the designated agent for kepalabergetaronline.com at the following address:
Anthony T. Cintron
Philadelphia, PA 19108
3. Counter Notification
If you believe that material you posted on kepalabergetaronline.com was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in the United States District Court for the District where kepalabergetaronline.com is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice.
4. Repeat Infringers
kepalabergetaronline.com reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are found to be repeat infringers of copyrighted content.
5. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA compliance, please contact us at [your contact email].
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights on kepalabergetaronline.com.